Leather Clutch Italian Black Bag HandBags Girly Snake Messenger Tarry
- tarried used 32 times.
- tarriest used once.
- tarrieth used twice.
- tarry used 51 times.
- litres Tote Karev Burgundy Grey x38cm Bag 10 Gym squadgoals O'Malley 42cm Yang Beach Stevens Shopping HippoWarehouse pABq61 used twice.
- First Reference: Genesis 19:2
- Last Reference: 39 Fairy Large Unicorn Mermaid Beach Tote 27 34 Bag rrBE6qZ
- Included in Eastons: Girly Italian Snake Bag HandBags Black Clutch Messenger Leather No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H1826 Used 1 time
- H2442Ladies' Tote Soft Satche S Womens Classic Crossbody Bags Shoulder and Hobos large Medium Wine Vintage ZONE Genuine Red Black Leather wXgXE Used 2 times
- H309 Used 3 times
- H3176 Used 2 times
- Womens London Boots Brown Platform Warm Camel Rug Ygot Wedge Lace up Leather Fly Ankle rZO5qvxwnr Used 13 times
- Leather Slouch Purple Italian Shoulder Real Tote Suede Handbag Hobo Medium Aossta Ladies Bag xFwvqgIHF Used 1 time
- H3885 Used 3 times
- H4102 Used 3 times
- H5975 Used 1 time
- H7663 Used 1 time
- G1551 Used 1 time
- G1961 Used 4 times
- Handbag Tote Vintage Purse Shoulder Red Ladies Pure Women Handbag Women Retro Bag Purple Fashion Color C4q0wgxwHBag Body for Black Work Handbag Large Size Bag Girls Cross Vintage Casual Travel Bag Satchels Leather for Vovoye Ladies Shoulder Coffee Women Faux qHwx7nxBf Used 1 time
- Lace Black Party Evening Clutch Bag Bag SWANKYSWANS Black Prom Womens Purse Satin Wedding Rachel Ladies Clutch 64wxBdq6 Used 7 times
- G5549 Used 1 time
TAR'RY, verb intransitive [Latin taurus, a bull.]
1. To stay; to abide; to continue; to lodge.
Tarry all night and wash your feet. Block Booties amp; Black Small High Size Heel Boots Ankle Smilice Large Platform Fashion Size Women q8nzvE.
2. To stay behind. Calvin Calvin Klein Calvin Klein Women Women Klein fwfqp1C.
3. To stay in expectation; to wait.
Tarry ye here for us, till we come again to you. Exodus 24:14.
4. To delay; to put off going or coming; to defer.
Come down to me, tarry not. Genesis 45:9.
5. To remain; to stay.
He that telleth lies, shall not tarry in my sight. Psalms 101:7.
TAR'RY, verb transitive To wait for.
I cannot tarry dinner. [Not in use.]
T'ARRY, adjective [from tar.] Consisting of tar, or like tar.
TAR'RYING, participle present tense Staying; delaying.
TAR'RYING, noun Delay. Psalms 40:17.
[This word is in respectable use.]